What to Pack
You're going to have to pack light. Your bag will most probably be pushed and pulled and squashed in all sorts of ways to fit into the light aircrafts and on the back of safari vehicle, so we suggest a small, lightweight duffel bag of no more than 20kgs.
DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT:
1. Flashlight and head torch: You won’t be sorry you brougt these. And some extra batteries just in case.
2. A Digital Camera: an absolute must (don’t forget the charger!)
3. Binoculars: Invest in a good pair, definitely worth it
4. Your Medication: you’ll wan’t to keep this on you at all times, you never know.
- hat (preferably wide brimmed)
- insect repellent
- closed shoes
- spending money ($USD recommended)
- small backpack
- neutral clothing (cotton is best)
- long-sleeved cotton shirts
- long, lightweight trousers
- swimming costume
- warm socks
- wind breaker